La Furia

Legion of Doooom
317272_10150305118708205_57068668204_7940218_3791236_n.jpg

:cry:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
who deleted my post and why?

I'll say it again:

he looks terrified. I bet Kenny's just out of shot holding a gun to his head.

"LIFT THE SHIRT UP YA WEE FUCK! NOBODY TURNS DOWN KENNY DALGLISH!"

Sergio

Sergison
who deleted my post and why?

I'll say it again:

he looks terrified. I bet Kenny's just out of shot holding a gun to his head.

"LIFT THE SHIRT UP YA WEE FUCK! NOBODY TURNS DOWN KENNY DALGLISH!"
*Except those 2 players who decided they would rather play for Utd for less money. :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
#paranoiafail

still, he does look like he's shitting himself. which is odd for such a manly player making such a big move.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
*Except those 2 players who decided they would rather play for Utd for less money. :D

:D indeed.

that is actually paraphrasing something he once said, too! when Roy Keane rejected Liverpool to go play for United, Kenny started threatening him and saying shit like that.

:lol:

Sergio

Sergison
:D indeed.

that is actually paraphrasing something he once said, too! when Roy Keane rejected Liverpool to go play for United, Kenny started threatening him and saying shit like that.

:lol:
I never heard about this before, I will have to read into this, I love any story that makes Liverpool, their players, managers or especially deluded fans look like the bellends they all are.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This is getting off topic.

You should be talking about how Coates is going to dominate the EPL, and be better than Jones.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
why didn't Sandro hijack this deal!?!?!? is it because Masch and Sergio have been wicked in central defense? and Keita is coming along as a DM? I almost rather he would have gone to Arsenal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Arsenal would rather pay more money for a worse defender.

Atleti tried to hijack the deal, sadly they waited too long though.

Home of Barca Fans