Staff member
Sergi Dominguez

Date of birth: Apr 1, 2005
Citizenship: Spanish
Height: 1,91 m
Position: Centre-Back
Foot: Right

FC-Barcelone-sergi-dominguez-211836032-4173923946.jpg

Looks like he will get playing time now that Christiansen is un-registered and Eric probably leaving.

Last edited:

Masetro10

I mean if La Masia keeps pumping players to the first team that don't look out of place it's fine. It's a good way to fix the salary issues. The problem is if we are promoting La Masia guys that don't belong on the team and it starts costing the team big time in games when injuries occur. If that happens...yikes.

jamrock

Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I don't see it with this guy.

With cubarsi I questioned if he's physically ready for the step up, but his ability to defend was clear.

With this dude, I really don't think he's a good defender.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Flick's talent ID at Bayern was shockingly bad.

Cannot say much about this lad, but hope for his and our sake that Flick's eye for talent have improved :lol:

vuji_31

I mean if La Masia keeps pumping players to the first team that don't look out of place it's fine. It's a good way to fix the salary issues. The problem is if we are promoting La Masia guys that don't belong on the team and it starts costing the team big time in games when injuries occur. If that happens...yikes.
And what do you suggest?

It is our only option.

We are lucky we have great genration of players with Gavi, Araujo, Bernal, Balde, Cubarsi, Yamal and others, where all of them are starters, and they have quality.

Laporta and previous board, together with Deco made shitty decisions and that costed us.

If you can't bring new players you can promote your young players, that is our only option.

Porque

Not much to see here. Faye was going to be sold, Mbacke is injured so Flick had to find someone from the B.

Dominguez, Olmedo, Cuenca were all casted. For me Olmedo is the most ready but Flick preferred Dominguez.

None of these will play unless it's a dire situation.

Masetro10

And what do you suggest?

It is our only option.

We are lucky we have great genration of players with Gavi, Araujo, Bernal, Balde, Cubarsi, Yamal and others, where all of them are starters, and they have quality.

Laporta and previous board, together with Deco made shitty decisions and that costed us.

If you can't bring new players you can promote your young players, that is our only option.
I suggest not promoting random players as I outlined above. Now obviously I'm not the manager so maybe he sees something great in the guy. To me it seems like they found a way to get Olmo and possibly sacrificed Christensen to get him.

vuji_31

He will not play unless we get really unlucky with injuries.

Christensen is always injured so it is not big deal.

jamrock

I was searching for DOM in the barca b section, the disrespect.

He played well, some nice passes.

Maybe flick was right to rate him over Faye

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We also have Andres Cuenca coming through, he just made his Atletic debut and was very solid - keep an eye on him...

Devils

Thought he was decent.

Huge gap in the team when Cubarsi's playmaking out of the back is removed.

Thats not to fault this guy tho.

Home of Barca Fans