Sergi Roberto

Zangash

Banned
Somebody will come and tell us that Sergi roberto should displace Masch as a DM and be our second option after all Sergi Roberto>>mascherano as a DM :troll:

Sergi Roberto is a better fit for CDM. So would Rakatic, for that matter. And Xavi. Iniesta too, probably.

Mascherano is a terrible Barca DM.

Richard.H

He could be great as a backup DM against mid-lower tier teams. He would get eaten alive against most high class teams though.

JamDav1982

To me he still looks a bit off balance when passing etc and not the greatest technique but he has a very good football brain in terms of positioning and movement.

If you could mix him and Rafinha you have the perfect Barca youngster.

Zangash

Banned
To me he still looks a bit off balance when passing etc and not the greatest technique but he has a very good football brain in terms of positioning and movement.

If you could mix him and Rafinha you have the perfect Barca youngster.

If you combine the two I think the result would be pretty damn close to Sergi Samper.

The fact that we could win with a midfield that included both Rafinha and Roberto is a good indicator that Samper could have cruised through this game.

DinhoR10

If you combine the two I think the result would be pretty damn close to Sergi Samper.

The fact that we could win with a midfield that included both Rafinha and Roberto is a good indicator that Samper could have cruised through this game.

Samper would have been good but we need to show every once in a ahilw that Sergi Roberto is pretty good in order to sell him for a good price :lol:

Zangash

Banned
Samper would have been good but we need to show every once in a ahilw that Sergi Roberto is pretty good in order to sell him for a good price :lol:

Lol we won't be selling Roberto for any price at all. If I scattered the peanuts we got for Bojan all over the carpet would you be able to count them?

DinhoR10

Samper isn't as mobile as any of them

He's pretty quick in tight spaces but Reading the game can make up for speed deficiencies.

Edit: If you ask me though Samper is closer to Pirlo and Xavi than Busi. I think it might be a waste of his talents to stuff him in CDM, busi is only what, 26? He'll probably be good till 30-32(although i hear he wants to retire early).

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Edit: If you ask me though Samper is closer to Pirlo and Xavi than Busi. I think it might be a waste of his talents to stuff him in CDM, busi is only what, 26? He'll probably be good till 30-32(although i hear he wants to retire early).

Retiring at 30-32 would be early for a midfielder though.

Home of Barca Fans