Sergi Roberto

Jombi

That's hardly his fault or any indication of his quality/talent, it's purely a weird/shitty/uncomprehensible decision from Vinyals.

Maybe so, but how is he going to develop when he doesnt play? Its really worrying. He is 20 years old now and needs to play as guys like Iniesta and Xavi were already part of the first team at 18 years old.

Maybe so, but how is he going to develop when he doesnt play? Its really worrying. He is 20 years old now and needs to play as guys like Iniesta and Xavi were already part of the first team at 18 years old.

Different eras, its harder to break into the side right now. Next season Xavi will be gone and that will leave a spot in midfield for Samper as we have no other maestros in the pipeline ready to make the jump. Next in line is Kaptoum and he is far from ready.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

I'm pretty sure (or at least hopefull) that he'll have a more important role in the 1st team starting next season, he already played the champions league this year and bossed it, he has the quality and talent, it's just a matter of making space for him, today Barça relies less on their la masia talents and prefer to stick with (arguably) more reliable signings, but this might change come summer.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He read the game so well it was fantastic to watch. Was late a few times iirc but made up for it with his determination and speed.

anguy

I agree, Samper would be the perfect deputy for Iniesta next season, and by the season after he'll be benching him.

It amuses me, people are SO CERTAIN Samper will make A-Team on position he played almost zero times in B-Team. It is certainly possible, but why was he not used on CM in B-team by both coaches, despite lack of other options?

It amuses me, people are SO CERTAIN Samper will make A-Team on position he played almost zero times in B-Team. It is certainly possible, but why was he not used on CM in B-team by both coaches, despite lack of other options?

Well he passes like a CM, unlike busi he has mobility. He also has excellent dribbling skills. But honestly I think he'll be a cm because if he gets anytime at dm with the first team he'll probably get exposed for being defensively inept(atleast as a top flight dm), at that point lucho will decide whether to cut him loose or try him in a different position like he did with Sergi Roberto.

Zangash

Banned

Eusobio used him as DM, but there was certainly not a lack of options for CM when Eusobio was coach. Espinosa and Suarez both were having great seasons, not to mention Grimaldo somewhat frequently stepped up to midfield and put in solid performances as well. Under Vinyals the real question should be why does Samper not start any games at all? One results driven coach and another one who is inept are not good people to point to when trying to oppose such a suggestion.

Home of Barca Fans