Sergi Roberto

Superfly

Banned
I am. Have been watching him for years and like I said he's a Spanish Henderson, no technical ability of note so shifted to the wing for actual talent.

Kohe321

Yet another great game at right back from him. Did well offensively, and had some crucial interceptions in defense that kept Malaga off the scoresheet. Keep this up Roberto!

anguy

I am. Have been watching him for years and like I said he's a Spanish Henderson, no technical ability of note so shifted to the wing for actual talent.

He has technical ability, he just lacks the crucial thing for every midfielder - vision. He can't make throughpass if his life depended on it, but his crosses are quite good. So much better as RB.

BerkeleyBernie

If anything, deserved more service today. Dangerous when open, and quick to recirculate when covered. Looked like the quickest carpet passer on the pitch today, fast balls to feet.

anguy

If anything, deserved more service today. Dangerous when open, and quick to recirculate when covered. Looked like the quickest carpet passer on the pitch today, fast balls to feet.

They mostly left him uncovered, though, especially after Messi moved to the middle, so his job was easier. But I like the fact that he is BALANCED as RB, he has no obvious weaknesses like Alves or Alba.

Kohe321

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? Intelligent players can play in any position. You would think he has played right back his whole life."

Home of Barca Fans