Sergi Roberto

Richard.H

The way raki is playing, he should be worried that he might be benched by s. Roberto playing this way. Also ini and Arda will be back soon

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto: "If I would have left, I would have regretted it a lot."

Sergi Roberto: "Playing at right back gave me more playing time and more confidence." #fcblive

Sergi Roberto: "Ney helped the team with his goals and I hope he can continue like this." #fcblive

Sergi Roberto: "Always big results against Rayo, but they're very competitive. Possession is always close, but they leave more space."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Them box-to-box runs that he makes are pure awesome.... His sudden burst of pace seems to really help him in the mid field

Barcafan 2304

How many times do want to praise him stokebarca :lol:

I won't lie I'm his number one fan and I am enthused by him. Just think it's fantastic how he has grabbed his chance and when you think the vast majority of people considered him a liability on a few short months ago and he is now arguably our most consistent player of late, I can't stop with the praise. He has been brilliant

Alik

Ok so what to do with him now, keep playing him as RB or maybe try to play him with Iniesta instead of Rakitic?

I think Roberto has almost no chance of ever becoming a starter cm for Barca. On the other hand, he can become the starting RB if he keeps at it.

FC B

Another solid performance from him. Should start every match at least till january. No matter where Lucho puts him on the field he deliveres.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I think Roberto has almost no chance of ever becoming a starter cm for Barca. On the other hand, he can become the starting RB if he keeps at it.

Well yeah after January he most likely won't be a starter, but in upcoming tough games against Villarreal, RM, Roma I think it would be smarter to play him than Rakitic.

Gaudi

This is no longer just a good form, he shows signs of a great talent as well, strange like something just snapped in him...but don't care, great player!

Home of Barca Fans