Sergi Roberto

Barcafan 2304

This is no longer just a good form, he shows signs of a great talent as well, strange like something just snapped in him...but don't care, great player!

Guess sometimes it happens like that. Initial struggle to adapt and then it all just seems to click in place

God Serena

It's not like he's sudden'y gotten better at the game. This play reminds me of how he was during preseason with Tata and during the early copa rounds with Tito. He could be seen as a shining example of what a coach's confidence and consistent playing time can do for you.

He's actually becoming the player we had hoped for when Thiago left. Patient midfielder, indeed.

F

Flavia

The type of game rayo played also suited his midfielder skills. I don't think he can dictate time or distribute very well, his positional play sometimes is suspicious. As a box to box he's great. But I still think his best position is RB.

yahudi

The type of game rayo played also suited his midfielder skills. I don't think he can dictate time or distribute very well, his positional play sometimes is suspicious. As a box to box he's great. But I still think his best position is RB.

Pretty much this.

Somehow, Sergi always made the best impression when his task was clearly defined: either provide passing outlets and late runs as a box-to-box midfielder or provide off-the-ball runs and crosses as a right back. Whenever his job included having multiple options and making choices, he looked less impressive.

It's nice to see him making the most of the opportunity. Right now it's hard to imagine him out of the starting eleven. Wish other players (Munir, Sandro, Bartra, Ter Stegen) would have taken their chances to impress during this difficult situation as well.

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto has already played more in this season's 8 Liga rounds (579 minutes) than in whole last season Liga (512) [via [MENTION=8157]CARL[/MENTION]es_domenech]

Pretty much this.

Somehow, Sergi always made the best impression when his task was clearly defined: either provide passing outlets and late runs as a box-to-box midfielder or provide off-the-ball runs and crosses as a right back. Whenever his job included having multiple options and making choices, he looked less impressive.

It's nice to see him making the most of the opportunity. Right now it's hard to imagine him out of the starting eleven. Wish other players (Munir, Sandro, Bartra, Ter Stegen) would have taken their chances to impress during this difficult situation as well.

To bartra's defense he got like what 2 games?

tikitakito

Oke, We honestly only have 3 backs at this moment.

Alba Solid 7,5
Sergi 7
Dani 5,8 keeps lacking in defence

Adriano 4,2 Someone please give the guy some teflon spray ( very rusty ) only player in the squad to never drible away his man.
Douglas : no comment. 2,3

Hope Vidal returns in shape..

Barcafan 2304

Oke, We honestly only have 3 backs at this moment.

Alba Solid 7,5
Sergi 7
Dani 5,8 keeps lacking in defence

Adriano 4,2 Someone please give the guy some teflon spray ( very rusty ) only player in the squad to never drible away his man.
Douglas : no comment. 2,3

Hope Vidal returns in shape..

Says it all. We need to strengthen the backbone urgently

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto didn't break through, maybe because hd didn't get enough chance. I know him well, he can still get better."

Luis Enrique: "I know Sergi Roberto perfectly and he has taken a step forward."

EdmondDantes

Sergi and Rafa (before that thug ruptured his ligaments) were really stepping up this season. I had my doubts about Sergi but now there's no denying he's a proper Barca player, and perhaps could even become one of our very best in a few years.

Home of Barca Fans