Sergi Roberto

Kohe321

So it was precautionary then? Fantastic, that's what I thought watching it live. He didn't look like he was in much pain, but rather took the good decision of playing it safe and not force anything. Very smart, the last thing we need is him to get injured.

He looked good before going off by the way. :)

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: “Sergi Roberto? In principle, it's nothing serious but we will wait for the tests.”

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? Only the doctor can tell you about that. We have to do a scan, and review it tomorrow."

Luis Enrique: "Sergi's injury is nothing positive in the first place because when a player is injured with discomfort it's not good."

[tw]656583561617743872[/tw]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Luis Enrique: “Sergi Roberto? In principle, it's nothing serious but we will wait for the tests.”

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? Only the doctor can tell you about that. We have to do a scan, and review it tomorrow."

Luis Enrique: "Sergi's injury is nothing positive in the first place because when a player is injured with discomfort it's not good."

[tw]656583561617743872[/tw]

Cheers. Roberto is our most in-form player after Messi this season. Would be a shame to lose him now.

God Serena

Rafinha, Messi, Roberto, Iniesta, Alves, Douglas, Bravo, Alba.... The list of injuries just goes on and on.

I didn't mention Vermaelen or Adriano because they don't even count anymore.

Kuchi

Any news? Rumors?

Taking a step back, concerning myself with the state of Sergi Roberto seemed pretty unreal about 2 months ago, when it all started:(

Good for him, for stepping up, lame ass situation to be in

Home of Barca Fans