Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto, recovering from thigh injury, has trained with the group today. Could get medical green light ahead of game on Saturday [ser]

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto has already played more in Liga this season (579 minutes, in 7 games) than last season (512 min, in 12) [via [MENTION=8157]CARL[/MENTION]es_domenech]

He's such a Valuable player for us this season and man I hope he keeps on improving! he showed to be a Valuable DM a season ago for a couple of games and with him Being so Good at RB and it appears he's improving in the Midfield even more it's a blessing we didn't sell him! got to give Lucho Credit he really is getting the best out of Roberto and giving him the Game time and Confidence he needs to Succeed here.

God Serena

Sergi Roberto has already played more in Liga this season (579 minutes, in 7 games) than last season (512 min, in 12) [via [MENTION=8157]CARL[/MENTION]es_domenech]

He's such a Valuable player for us this season and man I hope he keeps on improving! he showed to be a Valuable DM a season ago for a couple of games and with him Being so Good at RB and it appears he's improving in the Midfield even more it's a blessing we didn't sell him! got to give Lucho Credit he really is getting the best out of Roberto and giving him the Game time and Confidence he needs to Succeed here.

How many minutes did he get when promoted by Tata Martino with the legendary "Patient Midfielder" title?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Awesome assist! Casted him out as deadwood before the season started because I didn't think he could cut it here but I'm glad to be proved wrong!

Home of Barca Fans