Sergi Roberto

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Damn son.

eNtlu1r.jpg

Galning

CSrRkm1WwAAvL9p.jpg

Apparently even this is sponsored by Qatar :lol: We really bend over when we gave them that sponsorship deal. Anyways, congrats Sergi!

CSrZRT3WEAEC6J3.jpg

Dressing up as Rooney for Halloween :D

Neimax

It's unbelievable how this player has developed in the last couple of month. I remember, a few month ago, nearly everyone here (including me) criticised him and said he hasn't the quality for Barcelona. Thanks for proving us wrong Sergi, hope he continues like this.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I enjoyed that first goal so much and how each contributor were equally brilliant...Roberto is in remarkable form

EdmondDantes

He could very well be our next home grown superstar. From a timid little lad getting pushed off the ball and going through games in midfield without being noticed, to a top class right back and now bossing our midfield. Two fantastic assists, well done, superb outing tonight.

J

Jamie Cal

Not to be all high and mighty, but I really did back this kid from the beginning. I remember someone in chat last year even said "aren't you the guy that defends Sergi Roberto?" :D

Always hated seeing some of those popular Barca bloggers on twitter complain about the state of La Masia, and lobby for Samper/Grimaldo/Rafinha etc. but then shit on a 22 (23 now) year old Masia product getting minutes, incredibly hypocritical.

Really hope he keeps up the form in midfield, if nothing else, to put pressure on Rak.

J

Jamie Cal

Haha thanks. I know it doesn't count for much other than a guy running his mouth online. Really is amazing what a bit of confidence has done for the guy, though.

xXKonan

Not to be all high and mighty, but I really did back this kid from the beginning. I remember someone in chat last year even said "aren't you the guy that defends Sergi Roberto?" :D

Always hated seeing some of those popular Barca bloggers on twitter complain about the state of La Masia, and lobby for Samper/Grimaldo/Rafinha etc. but then shit on a 22 (23 now) year old Masia product getting minutes, incredibly hypocritical.

Really hope he keeps up the form in midfield, if nothing else, to put pressure on Rak.
Admittedly I was one of those guys that really thought he was just squad Filler and just your typical Average midfielder that was only here because he was "La Masia" even then I thought I was being to rash to judgement since he rarely even played in the first place with the First team when he was promoted.

He then started to change my opinion when Lucho started to Experimented him at DM, He looked really solid there. and when he was played as a RB during the Pre Season he started to grow on me quite a bit and I thought "Maybe if he keeps it up at RB he can have a Future here" During the Bilbao match when Alves was pulled off after sustaining an Injury,Roberto put on a hell of a Performance at RB for someone who never played their in his Career (Before the Pre season) he looked like a Vet.

After that Game he proved my Opinion wrong and he's Definitely has a Future here and I've Become a fan of Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans