Sergi Roberto

mssarm

If I had to chose between Thiago and Sergi, I would go for latter. Always liked this kid from the first time I saw him play. And this just the beginning , he is just opening up. He's going to be another Barca legend.

Richard.H

A year ago, this player was mocked the same way people mock Douglas in this forum.

He went from being known as the "back-passer" to being a regular starter on the team. That's an insane turnaround.

Yugi

that first assist, I swear that was Messi-esque, he reminded me a lot of false nine, that was incredible tactically and also that he pulled it off so greatly

JamDav1982

In the past year he has shown great performances at RB, DM, CM and RW.

Guys that flexible who feel what Barca means dont have a price tag.

Devils

I don't think it's possible to bench him at this point.

Great game, beautiful assist and nearly had a goal too.

Henry_IB

Banned
Never have I been so wrong about a player as I've been with this guy.

What I love most about him is his versatility. He can play in so many different positions and perform really well in all of them, even if his performance level goes down a bit (might just be in really good form atm) he'll still be a super useful squad player simple because of how many roles he can fill.

Serbian

This guy needs to start for raketic. Sorry but you can not take momentum and bench him for raketic this kid is pure class

JamDav1982

This guy needs to start for raketic. Sorry but you can not take momentum and bench him for raketic this kid is pure class

Its getting that way now.

He also has the extra string to his bow after tonights game that he can play RW or CM which allows more flexibility to move Messi about during a game. Which Rakitic cant so as much.

Having said that Rakitic did his job really well tonight. Less flashy but he covered for the likes of Roberto going forward and closed down really well.

Home of Barca Fans