Sergi Roberto

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Roberto was my mom vs. Betis.
He was everywhere and provided a good linkup with attack with his energy and passes.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
During a couple of his dribbles, I legitimately thought he was Neymar until I saw the close-up replay. Was this guy always this good at dribbling?

Cule Finn

Such a joy to watch once again. Always doing his defensive duties and covering for Mathieu. But the best thing is his confidence on the ball, not only making easy passes but being brave and offensive with his possession too. And then there's his smart and endless movement with those runs into the box... The development of this guy has been remarkable over this past year. Just goes on to show that good things happen to those who are patient.

Cule Finn

During a couple of his dribbles, I legitimately thought he was Neymar until I saw the close-up replay. Was this guy always this good at dribbling?

When he first came into the first team I remember him making great dribbles, but he didn't have much more to give back then. I think that over the years his playing style became little more conservative in the sense that he reduced those runs with the ball. But he has always had that element to his game too.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

I guess you learn a couple things when you play with the likes of Messi and Neymar, watch how he'll begin to imitate Suarez and score volleys and overhead scissor goals.

Jombi

Its interesting, he doesnt really have any clear weaknesses. Being both technically very good and at the same time be good in the air (notice how many aerial duels he wins) and tackling is a rare combination for Barca players.

He really deserves to be a regular starter pretty soon. What position I dont know, but he cant be allowed to sit on the bench when he constantly shows such class regardless of the position he plays for us. He deserves it.

Last edited:

NorthernVictory

Roberto is like the reverse Alaba. Got converted to fullback from midfield. Runs forever, technically excellent, can defend, can pass, extremely versatile.

Home of Barca Fans