Sergi Roberto

Truthist

What a player this guy has turned in to? What makes him stand out for me is his strong running with the ball...amazing engine!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Superb player. Wouldn't mind him partnering Iniesta over Rakitic sometimes, he's earned that much. Though I don't know how the hierarchy will shift with Arda coming in.

Iniesta, Arda, Roberto, and Rakitic. Our center midfield is looking very good this season

Catalan Fan

Superb player. Wouldn't mind him partnering Iniesta over Rakitic sometimes, he's earned that much. Though I don't know how the hierarchy will shift with Arda coming in.

Iniesta, Arda, Roberto, and Rakitic. Our center midfield is looking very good this season

Yep, right flank too... although we still need some cover on the left.I worry about our lack of cover there.*

*If anyone suggests Mathieu as left midfield/wing cover I will hunt them down ! :lol:

xXKonan

A year ago when he played a little bit at the start of the 2014/15 Season, It always felt like he was way too Conservative at CM. He was wasn't to bad at Defending and his Positioning was good but when it came to being Creative and Linking up and starting attacks he was Conservative in that aspect like he was afraid of making a mistake.

2015/16 Season started with his Run of games in the RB spot and eventual Return to the CM (Original Position) he finally came out of his shell and now he's become the Midfielder a lot of people wanted, His Evolution from being the "Patient Midfielder" has been astounding and surprised a lot of us. He took that chance Lucho Offered him and he did something with it and Its Great to see him really Cementing himself into this team.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The Bob delivers yet again. It's refreshing to see someone who you know has loads of technical ability finally playing with the confidence that does his talent justice. Vamos Sergi

EdmondDantes

Aggressive performance. He was excellent at carrying the ball from deep, he definitely showed a different side of his game tonight in a more of a Xavi role.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Had several Xavi change of direction turns with the ball to dribble through the Betis defense - was very impressive

Home of Barca Fans