Sergi Roberto

Neymessi

The number of positions that sergi roberto cannot play in football is the same as the number of trophies RM have this season.

He played lcm against betis right?Rb,all midfield positions and RW is where he has played till now then and done amazingly well everywhere.This guy is our backup for every position.I really believe he should start ahead of mathieu at LB when alba is unavailable.

God Serena

The number of positions that sergi roberto cannot play in football is the same as the number of trophies RM have this season.

He played lcm against betis right?Rb,all midfield positions and RW is where he has played till now then and done amazingly well everywhere.This guy is our backup for every position.I really believe he should start ahead of mathieu at LB when alba is unavailable.

He also played LW in the CWC :lol:

If Suarez gets injured we should try him as false 9.

Alik

Agreed. Wonder why it hasn't been done yet.

barcanuck

Hah I wouldn't force him in the LB position just like that. That is his weak foot for a reason.

BarcaJack

To be honest his skills are not good enough to carry the team, at least for now. Since we now have Neymar to create chances upfront it's always nice to have a technically solid player to do the supporting work. He can become the midfield version of Pedro. And Pedro at his prime is a extremely valuable asset in our 2010-2011 squad.

Jombi

Sandro and Munir used to start ahead of Roberto as RW, until Lucho decided it was time to test Roberto there against RM, and he excelled. I do feel the coach should listen to the preferences of the player though, but if Roberto is happy to play at LB, then why not test him there. He is good in the air too, so could be the new Puyol at CB. :lol:

xXKonan

So any idea what kind of Injury he got?

Wrong end of a Challenge 5 mins in and he spent the rest of the match Limping.

I hope it isn't serious.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans