Sergi Roberto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Imo. had Lucho known Roberto would make this leap he would have thought twice before signing Arda. (and btw. I do like Arda).

Would be a damn shame if Roberto falls in pecking order.

We still needed to strengthen our midfield so I think signing Arda is a good thing... And to Roberto's advantage, he has shown to be incredibly versatile, so he can still play in other positions...

But I totally agree, it would really suck if all of his effort went unrewarded...

anguy

Its not that simple. He was great as RB, a revelation, but he was benched for Alves when Alves returned. He was great as a stand-in on the RW against Real Madrid. Never played there again. He's been great in midfield, both as CM and DM, hasnt put a foot wrong, but is not a starting. As soon as the player with the bigger name returns, he is benched. I hope we find a starting role for him soon. If there is one player who deserves it, it is him.

Alves is playing as RB, because he has absolutely amazing season (yes, he is better than Roberto, altough not by much). Roberto was not that great as RW against Real, he was decent, but do you think he is better RW than Messi? And while he was good as CM too he is again not better than Iniesta (another player who significantly improved his play), he is roughly on the same level as Rakitic now, so he is not so amazing that he should be auto granted starting spot.

God Serena

Alves is playing as RB, because he has absolutely amazing season (yes, he is better than Roberto, altough not by much). Roberto was not that great as RW against Real, he was decent, but do you think he is better RW than Messi? And while he was good as CM too he is again not better than Iniesta (another player who significantly improved his play), he is roughly on the same level as Rakitic now, so he is not so amazing that he should be auto granted starting spot.

Roberto has done more this season to warrant a starting spot than Rakitic.

Neymessi

An injury in almost any position on the pitch should be covered by roberto.So I think he will be playing a lot.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
anyone notice when he tried that back heel and lost the ball he then sprinted all the way back to our half and won the ball back.. That was impressive as hell. Dude has some serious stamina

Jombi

Best player on the pitch once again if it were not for Messi's hat trick. This time as DM again. He MUST be a starter on some position ASAP. He is just too good. And yes, I dont care what people think, he is simply better than Arda.

SKS-

Calm, collected, and poised by Sergi. Not much at all to be disappointed with, a lovely performance I'd say.

Home of Barca Fans