Sergi Roberto

utility73

Very strong performances. Looking forward to see him playing like this against really aggressive opposition.
Everyone can look good against Granada or Real ;)

But jokes aside he might actually just have it in him to become a machine like the great Xavi had been.

Nucky

He played good today.. Been used on 6 different positions already this season.. But I doubt Lucho will play him in bigger games like vs Arsenal..

anguy

Very strong performances. Looking forward to see him playing like this against really aggressive opposition.
Everyone can look good against Granada or Real ;)

I just watched the video of the match and he wasn't THAT great. When passing and going forward he was good, but I noticed he lost quite a lot of balls in areas where DM should not. He sometimes played too risky, more like CM than DM. Granada was unable to capitalize, but against better team it would have been costly. I understand he is not real DM, so I don't expect him to perform like Busqets there, it's just reminder to people who think he could play DM against better opposition.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I just watched the video of the match and he wasn't THAT great. When passing and going forward he was good, but I noticed he lost quite a lot of balls in areas where DM should not. He sometimes played too risky, more like CM than DM. Granada was unable to capitalize, but against better team it would have been costly. I understand he is not real DM, so I don't expect him to perform like Busqets there, it's just reminder to people who think he could play DM against better opposition.

This. As good as Sergi was today, I thought he didn't really play like a defensive midfielder. It was like we had three central midfielders, it just didn't matter cause we were against Granada. I'm not sure if this will fly against top teams.

Horatio

You're welcome
This. As good as Sergi was today, I thought he didn't really play like a defensive midfielder. It was like we had three central midfielders, it just didn't matter cause we were against Granada. I'm not sure if this will fly against top teams.

That's why Lucho is not going to do the same against top teams.

Devils

He played good today.. Been used on 6 different positions already this season.. But I doubt Lucho will play him in bigger games like vs Arsenal..

He already played in the Clasico and he shined.

Lucho has so much faith in the boy, I don't see why he wouldn't play him in more big games.

Jombi

Just imagine how good he will become once he gets to play many games in a row in a set position. That's what he deserves. I dont know anyone who is able to slot so seamlessly into the team without proper match fitness or hardly ever having played the various positions he plays.

Jombi

Our DM is so supposed to play risky. I remember even Busquets was hounded by some fans for it and people couldnt believe Pep benched Yaya for Busi who made some fans nervous. That's how we murder the opposition by fluidly changing from defense to attack, unlike teams who use bone breaker DMs with no vision and composure and who "plays it safe".

And that's why Roberto is ten time the DM Mascherano will ever be for us.

Home of Barca Fans