Sergi Roberto

Kuchi

His left foot crossing is the only shaky aspect, as far as I am concerned (not that Alba crosses are a work of art to be fair). In terms of position play, cover, ball circulation he's totally fine.

Good luck Bob!

xXKonan

CZApX2fWcAEm19A.jpg

PhilS

xXKonan, I completely agree.

This guy must play whenever possible. I don't think he is the answer at forward, but he has convinced me at all three midfield spots and at both fullback spots. It does not matter which is his best position, he pretty much covers the entire field regardless of where he lines up. I think he is the best athlete on the team, and maybe the most fit. He's got all the Barca player attributes.

Whether as replacement for whoever is hurt or needs rest, or as a sub for tired legs, he should get on the field almost every single game. Without ever being in the first 11, I see him being in the top 10 on the squad in minutes played for many years ahead.

aaron101

I would put him in place of Messi against Bilbao at San Mames. He was great agains Real Madrid at Bernabeu at RW.

xXKonan

Guys, what is roberto's buyout fee ? just curious.
30 million+10 mil if Certain requirements are met.

He has the lowest Buyout fee out of all our Mids and probably in the Squad along with Bartra,Sandro,Munir.

With his Performance all year this summer without a doubt the Vultures will be hanging around but Roberto has no plans on going anywhere.

Last edited:
club needs to extend roberto's contract in the coming months and raise the clause nonetheless.

I'm more scared of our own board than the competition tbh.

xXKonan

A month ago their were rumors of Roberto getting a Raise and his Buyout clause also getting one as Barto want's to avoid another Thiago Situation.

His buyout fee 30 million euros is attractive to some teams he was Linked last summer to.

1.Stoke
2.Everton
3.Spurs
4.Valencia
5.Bayer Leverkusen

Not sure Genuine the interest was from the Spurs or Valencia but Stoke and Everton their seemed to be quite a bit of interest but nothing came out of it obviously since we were under a Ban and Lucho didn't want to sell him.

This Summer without a doubt you will see a lot more teams being Interested in Roberto. Not talking about Elite teams but teams like Stoke and Everton and with his Buyout Clause being as low as its and him having a Breakout season no doubt Roberto will get a lot of offers.

Home of Barca Fans