Sergi Roberto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that he's so aware of what he can and can't do, that he adapts to any situation... He's playing football with his brains not with his legs!

MasChe

When our Jefecito is done, Roberto should partner Pique, and we're good with those two for at least 6 years

xXKonan

Luis Enrique: "Sergi Roberto? He's very talented, has a good technique, but today we saw he's also physically strong." #fcblive

:lucho:

Adversus

A month ago their were rumors of Roberto getting a Raise and his Buyout clause also getting one as Barto want's to avoid another Thiago Situation.

His buyout fee 30 million euros is attractive to some teams he was Linked last summer to.

1.Stoke
2.Everton
3.Spurs
4.Valencia
5.Bayer Leverkusen

Not sure Genuine the interest was from the Spurs or Valencia but Stoke and Everton their seemed to be quite a bit of interest but nothing came out of it obviously since we were under a Ban and Lucho didn't want to sell him.

This Summer without a doubt you will see a lot more teams being Interested in Roberto. Not talking about Elite teams but teams like Stoke and Everton and with his Buyout Clause being as low as its and him having a Breakout season no doubt Roberto will get a lot of offers.

I think he's out of our price range now. Everton may have been interested in the summer because there was a chance we could get him for less than his buyout but now there's no chance of that and we wouldn't spend 30m Euros on a CM even one that is worth a lot more.

I wouldn't however worry because he will get a new contract and won't be going anywhere. Players that can play so many positions are invaluable and I'm doubtful Turan will even be able to take his place.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Would love to see him tried at CB. Even if it was only just to see if there is literally any position he cannot play :roberto:

Home of Barca Fans