Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

The Current buyout clause fee of 30 million is low enough for teams like Stoke to become interested.

I wouldn't put it past Stoke or several other teams to come sniffing around for him this summer as he certainly turned a lot of heads this season. It's a good thing Roberto wants to stay because his current buyout clause on the market and his age and Versatile skill set is attractive to a lot of teams.

Last edited:

Jombi

Looks like our board hasnt learned anything from the Thiago debacle. Buyouts rising and falling based on minutes and games played. I bet our opponents are salivating.

God Serena

Looks like our board hasnt learned anything from the Thiago debacle. Buyouts rising and falling based on minutes and games played. I bet our opponents are salivating.

The Thiago situation was entirely intentional. Thiago could have easily gotten his minutes that season. Easily. Even if he was as good as Douglas.

F

Flavia

VdB called him:

Cd1BqvJWIAAa_Xr.jpg:large

PhilS

When Busquets gets bought by Mac City this summer, Sergi will be ready to step in as starting DM. This team will score more goals with Sergi playing DM on a regular basis. As a DM he is a much more dynamic part of the offense than either Busquets or Masch. Some of those goals gained will be offset by a few more given up.

xXKonan

When Busquets gets bought by Mac City this summer, Sergi will be ready to step in as starting DM. This team will score more goals with Sergi playing DM on a regular basis. As a DM he is a much more dynamic part of the offense than either Busquets or Masch. Some of those goals gained will be offset by a few more given up.
:masip:

Busi isn't going anywhere though.

aaron101

I don't really care about his release clause. That's useless anyway if the player wants to stay and succeed. He will be rewarded with a pay rise and that is more important than the release clause. This guy patiently waited for his chance. He could have easily gone to another team on previous seasons but he stayed and work his ass off.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Spain should use Iniesta-Roberto-Busi midfield at EURO and they might have a chance for something. Isco or Thiago shouldn't feature with Iniesta in midfield, they don't have the chemistry nor the understanding of the position. But I guess VDB will go full Guardiola style as usual and place Iniesta on the left wing and Silva on the right.

Home of Barca Fans