Sergi Roberto

footyfan

Calma, calma
When Busquets gets bought by Mac City this summer, Sergi will be ready to step in as starting DM. This team will score more goals with Sergi playing DM on a regular basis. As a DM he is a much more dynamic part of the offense than either Busquets or Masch. Some of those goals gained will be offset by a few more given up.

So is Busi going to work at the local Genius Bar? Or as a barista at the plethora of Starbucks Coffee spots?

I can see him fulfilling both roles tbh :thinking:

xXKonan

CekjvURWEAAtlEm.jpg

Starts for Spain vs Romania.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Would ya look at that not 1 madrid player in the starting line up so they can get a nice wee rest before next week

To be fair, the only RM players available to play are Isco and Nacho after Ramos got injured. Those won't be starting against us anyway. Still annoyed by Pique and especially Alba starting.

Last edited:

Alik

The Madrid players in the Spanish squad won't even be playing in the classico anyway, so I don't see any problem there.

Also, it's good for Bartra and Roberto to be playing.

As for Pique, he's a CB anyway, so he'll be fine.

It's only Alba who would benefit from a rest, especially given how injury-prone he is.

Alik

How did he play? I hope he becomes a starter.

It's not too far-fetched, as he offers something different to the other players.

xXKonan

A lot of us were Frustrated when he wasn't subbed on.

Seems like Lucho prefers Arda off the bench first before Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans