Sergi Roberto

Alik

Roberto played some great games at RB whilst it being a completely new position for him.

I'm confident that we haven't seen the best of him there, and that he will improve if he becomes a starter.

Xavinho

img_pmorata_20160730-213524_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_ft1a4961-kpfC-U403580963390fIH-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

BarçaBarça

Captain Roberto - nice gesture. He has become an important player for us. I really hope he can step up at right back this season and minimize the loss of Alves :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
One of the things I loved about him was how easily he was able to win the ball on defense by fearlessly closing down and timing a great leg stick to steal possession and shield the player from recovering it - you can see it was something he has worked on because it happened over & over.

He's always had the Barca DNA and knows the system in & out, the question was always whether the performances & talent could shine with this first team. What we've seen is that he going to leave it all out on the pitch and that sort of intensity/mentality will make all of our cantera kids better - that's on Lucho, to be fair

ini4ever

I don't know If Im the only one but I think he shouldn't be played as RB at all, never.
He's wayyy better in CM/DM role and hope Vidal would last long enough to not replace him with Bob if he was injured.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is probably our first-choice RB and a first-choice sub for Busi vs weaker teams at home. I hope he will get a fair number of minutes as a RCM as well.

God Serena

Do you guys think Bob deserves the 6? I think he's earned it, to be honest.

No, imo. The 6 is probably the most valuable number the club has, with the 10 being the only number that will carry more weight, when Messi retires. It should go on a top upcoming midfielder who comes from our academy, not a rotational CM who is going to be playing primarily as a RB...

My top candidates are holding it for Samper or Alena, or giving it to Denis, as much as I'd dislike that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It should go on a top upcoming midfielder who comes from our academy, not a rotational CM who is going to be playing primarily as a RB...

He does. For his ability and loyalty through last 4-5 seasons.

Both points are valid.... I guess only Bob can handle the pressure that is associated with carrying that number. So I would say, wait a year or too before assigning it to some body on a permanent basis?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Except we have 25 players in the squad right now, so unless we don't register Douglas and sell/loan some players, numbers 1-25 will have to be filled.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
27 including Lord Douglas, Verma, Mathieu, Montoya & Tello and Munir & Samper... I guess we can make do with not registering the Lord for league. We have to sell one of Verma & Mathieu anyway. Montoya and Tello are already gone in Lucho's eyes. Loan Samper!

Do not assign the 6 to anyone for a year or two!

Home of Barca Fans