Sergi Roberto

Pepe Silvia

Ehh I meant having a youth player become a success story.

Montoya a lot of people thought he could be the La Masia RB that could be a success story but it wasn't meant to be. Carvajal came through Real's youth system and became a success story during his time at Bayer Leverkusen and returning to Real in 2013.

While not his original Position he's showing a lot of promise in the RB role and I would love for him to be that La Masia RB everyone wanted to take the reigns once Alves Retired/Left.
Interesting you mentioned Montoya. Haven't heard that name in a while. Just gets me to think what might have been had he had more tools. His speed was excellent and his low through balls across the box were sometimes really good. His main problem for me was his heavy foot. He just lacked that velvet touch that is required from a Barca player. It let us down in build up.

RMU ReBorn

Transition phase. Testing times ahead. I am worried about how he handels the pressure of facing Cristiano , one on one in classico's. If he comes out of his pupa , that will be a turning point in his career. With out a proper Rb we are not gonna make it in Cl . let's just hope this transition is as smooth as Masche from Dm to Cb position .

I think he is better than most people give him credit for on defense. He is great in the air and has a great work ethic. Now all he needs is a bit more positional awareness and he could become one of the best RB's right now.

Home of Barca Fans