Sergi Roberto

I

instinct

Fantastic performance. It's not a coincidence anymore. I wouldn't swap him for any RB out there.

cro-man

Very very proud of him. His really is saving our ass as vidal is a complete disaster as a defender. He is defending his position so good that bilbao didnt even tried on the right side to attack so he had so much freedom to attack. They gave up on attacking at his side:lol:

LeeRomeno

Very good linkup with both Raki and Messi and he seemed to be more willing to do those runs and take risks compared to last game.

xXKonan

One of the most Intelligent players in the squad.

One of Lucho's legacies he will leave behind will be helping and Forging Roberto into the player he is now without a doubt. He will keep improving and could possibly if not become one of the best RB's in the world.

Richard.H

I think he's slotted in really nicely for that D.Alves role. I'm really impressed. Lets see if he can stay injury free like Alves also.

God Serena

Sergi has done an incredible job and there's no doubt he should be starting but we still need to address the RB position. Our only backup is Vidal and let's face it, he's nowhere near Barca quality. Roberto will run the risk of getting burnt out if we start him in every game like this and allow him to go on those deep runs.

I am very impressed by Roberto, but the better he does, the more I worry.

Total-Football

i was in aw with his explosiveness towards the end of the match .. incredible focus and incredible physic .. underpressure he never crumbles prolly because his playing in midfield made him accustomed to little space and pressure from opponents .. i think we all agree that this guy is basically the sex

opjeoff

Sergi has done an incredible job and there's no doubt he should be starting but we still need to address the RB position. Our only backup is Vidal and let's face it, he's nowhere near Barca quality. Roberto will run the risk of getting burnt out if we start him in every game like this and allow him to go on those deep runs.

I am very impressed by Roberto, but the better he does, the more I worry.

looking back we've never had a solid RB backup since the days of Puyol, when he would sometimes cover for Alves and yet we've always been fine. Vidal isnt Barca quality true, but he is good enough to allow Sergio to grow in the RB position. He isnt Douglas, he can play and will allow Lucho to be able to rest Roberto whenever needed. Also finding a RB willing to be backup to Roberto will be hard, and if we find one who compete's with him , it might stagnate his development right as he is improving. I say leave the RB as is, we are fine all across the field, we have 2players per position except Busi for who we rely on Samper to fill that position in the future. And we have a perfect blend of the best players in the world now (Messi , Suarez , Ney , Busi , Iniesta , Rakitic , Masch , Pique , Alba) and the players who may become the best players in the world in the future ( Alcacer , Ney , Denis , Gomes , Samper??(big if) , Umtiti , Digne , Sergi and TS ).

Messi983

Vidal can easily play against at least half of La Liga opponents at home and some away games as well. Enough to give Roberto a rest.

Also, I love Roberto :wub: and am happy that I always believed in him. And even more happy that Lucho didn't give up on him when most fans already did.

Home of Barca Fans