Sergi Roberto

Jombi

There is a reason he goes by the nick of Cafuberto or Sergi Roberto Carlos. He is quickly becoming a god with a large congregation.

PhilS

Wow! As a high-speed attacker, this guy is just spectacular! The way he combines with Rafinha may make Rafinha's career. Tiki taka is dead, welcome to light-speed football.

mark1nhu

Ok, this lad is now officially my favorite non-Trident and non-Iniesta player in the entire squad.

I love Piqué, Busquets and Masch, but all of them are grown-up established players, so I am just putting Roberto ahead of them in my fav list for being a kid.

serghei

I think Bellering doesn't want to come at Barcelona, not because he loves Arsenal so much, but because he's scared of competing with Roberto. This was a prime Alves level of a game.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Quite surprised how well Roberto has done this season at RB. I had doubts with him playing on a consistent basis at RB. It's one thing to play a position in an interim basis as a rotational piece, and quite another to play is regularly week in and out. But his improvements in yet another role continue to be quite remarkable.

Now the team only need focus on finding Roberto's backup.

BerkeleyBernie

Man, light years between Roberto and Alves in the quality of crosses. With Alves, you'd be screaming and pulling your hair out a dozen times a game; with Roberto, it's "Dayum, another assist!"

I don't care how often I come on here and say how brilliant he is because he deserves all the praise. Everything he brings. The crosses, the runs, the positioning both offensively and defensively, the strength on the ground and in the air. Just like when Alves was at his best it brings another dimension to the team when your wing back plays this well.

zanela

First off, solid game. He's shown to be an able attacker of space. But people should go easy with the Alves comparisons. I think you'all are forgetting just what a phenomenon Alves was at his prime. I'm yet to see an RB come close to matching his skills on the ball for a start.

Home of Barca Fans