Sergi Roberto

anguy

If only we had a proper RB sub, he could play in Busi's position now that Busi is in bad form. Sergi is a real engine, he brings energy with his play, honestly I also think that he is the best sub for Rakitic's position as well.

You are now seriously overrating him. He's not that good at DM (and on CM too, RB is his best position by far), especially when defending. He only played there against easy opponents. I would rather see Gomes or Mascherano on DM.

nibarcafans

Read today that Roberto is going to be out through injury for the Deportivo game. What do we reckon the alternative will be? Can't see Vidal coming back in to the fold now

Raketa10

It's pathetic that 90% of us in this forum were aware that we need another RB and the board refused to sign RB in summer window although it was clear Vidal is not a solution. Now when Roberto is injured we have to cover this position by changing formations, at least until January. Disgrace for a team like Barca!

Messi983

It's pathetic that 90% of us in this forum were aware that we need another RB and the board refused to sign RB in summer window although it was clear Vidal is not a solution. Now when Roberto is injured we have to cover this position by changing formations, at least until January. Disgrace for a team like Barca!

This is totally Lucho's fault, not the board's.

xXKonan

I would hope Lucho would use Palencia or even Nili if he isn't going to trust Vidal to rest Roberto.

Makes a lot more sense than changing the system again or even attempting to use Umtiti,Rafinha,Masche etc as Makeshift RB's. We still got Two and half months until the Winter transfer window opens why not at least give Palencia and Nili a chance.

God Serena

I would hope Lucho would use Palencia or even Nili if he isn't going to trust Vidal to rest Roberto.

Makes a lot more sense than changing the system again or even attempting to use Umtiti,Rafinha,Masche etc as Makeshift RB's. We still got Two and half months until the Winter transfer window opens why not at least give Palencia and Nili a chance.

He doesn't give B team players a chance, especially if they're a defender.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Change our entire system because one frequently injured player is injured? That doesn't seem very favorable.

The solution is simple and obvious, but Lucho is probably stupid enough to ignore it.

Since when has Bob become a frequently injured player?

And what simple and obvious solution are you talking about?

Home of Barca Fans