Sergi Roberto

mark1nhu

Honestly, I am so comfortable with Sergi being our first option that I don't want us to spend big on a RB signing.

Bring the hottest U-20 prospect or just give playtime to our La Masia kids.

xXKonan

Cadena Ser interviewed Manolo Romero recently who was Real Madrid's Former Catalan talent scout for 25 years (Left Recently) and he was saying Real nearly signed Roberto back when he was in Nàstic's Youth system and as you can see it never happened.

Interesting stuff.

El Flaco

Cadena Ser interviewed Manolo Romero recently who was Real Madrid's Former Catalan talent scout for 25 years (Left Recently) and he was saying Real nearly signed Roberto back when he was in Nàstic's Youth system and as you can see it never happened.

Interesting stuff.

Here's the interview Manolo Romero made with Cadena Ser

http://play.cadenaser.com/audio/1477683392_169240/

He also mentioned that Madrid tried to invit Busquets for a trial but we signed him without one.

Zincubus

Banned
What about now guys ? I love Sergie in midfield but .
Just gave the ball away needlessly and they scored , two minutes later and he does it again , they messed up the chance thankfully . Now they're targeting him down his side as he's flapping :(

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Now?
He's playing great for 2 seasons now.

What, best RB in Barca history Dani Alves never made blunders?

CatalinR10

at fault at first goal and could have conceeded another cause of him but can't be mad more than 5 mins , he's been great in last 2 seasons

ini4ever

Its impossible not to make mistakes while opponent pressing high, that's something predictable tbh.
As City defenders made some blunders because of our press so did we,the two team is pressing like crazy.

raki

What about now guys ? I love Sergie in midfield but .
Just gave the ball away needlessly and they scored , two minutes later and he does it again , they messed up the chance thankfully . Now they're targeting him down his side as he's flapping :(

Get a grip.

Zincubus

Banned
Its impossible not to make mistakes while opponent pressing high, that's something predictable tbh.
As City defenders made some blunders because of our press so did we,the two team is pressing like crazy.

Well it's a school boy error to pass across your own penalty box ...

Home of Barca Fans