Sergi Roberto

mark1nhu

Yeah, horrible today. But he has a lot of credit and I still believe he is our best option for the RB spot.

Fuck Bellerin or any other expensive RB that won't add anything different to our gameplay. I would only take Fabinho for cheap.

gasgas

Bad terrible diabolical shitty :puke:

I thought we had our RB spot secured but now he go me thinking

May be we need Ballerina

I

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad match for Roberto but I am not worried for one bad display at all as he's been great this and last season.

Raketa10

I still believe he can be good BUT there is no good RB in the world who would have done that terrible pass and than after 5 MINUTES AGAIN!!! That shows he doesn't have tactical understanding of RB position.

I am 100% sure he would be better in replacing Iniesta right now than any other player BUT we do not have any other RB because of our IDIOTIC BOARD and Lucho. I won't be surprised if we play Masche at RB in clasico.

FC B

Bad game but still he usually plays much better. Will be watching him closer in the upcoming difficult games and after clasico we should be able to tell if this game was an accident for him or not.

Zincubus

Banned
I still believe he can be good BUT there is no good RB in the world who would have done that terrible pass and than after 5 MINUTES AGAIN!!! That shows he doesn't have tactical understanding of RB position.

I am 100% sure he would be better in replacing Iniesta right now than any other player BUT we do not have any other RB because of our IDIOTIC BOARD and Lucho. I won't be surprised if we play Masche at RB in clasico.

Totally agree with everything you say .

I see Mascherano playing RB against Sevilla at the weekend unless he's needed at CB

R

reaper

Worst player we had today besides Turan. As I said last season, not barcelona material. We rely heavily on fullbacks for attack. Roberto is weak player - even for a team like Granada he would not offer much.

Sali

Worst player we had today besides Turan. As I said last season, not barcelona material. We rely heavily on fullbacks for attack. Roberto is weak player - even for a team like Granada he would not offer much.
Okay then, talk about hyperbole. What the hell, he's had one bad game all season and suddenly he's on par with Douglas or what? Also I disagree with your profile picture but that's besides the point.

R

reaper

did u wait 2 seasons so u can post this ?

Nope. I am sorry he is rubbish though, I can see you taking it personal.

Remember when I said this summer we should sell Bartra? My goodness - boy oh boy Mercy! I got some Barca forum fans getting really upset with me. Even called me names! Bless! Almost like they were his mother. Three weeks later we not only got rid of Bartra - our management said the club can get better players than Bartra! I spose that is the difference between knowing about football and not knowing about football.

I had said Bartra was not up to standard years ago on here.. and was attacked then too. I also stated we should sign Manolas years ago (I rarely suggest any players!) and I was told by some arab barca fanatics on here I know nothing about football..and should go home! Home for me is Barcelona so that was weird! Seems Manolas is in the bag.. Maybe pause and think before the little snipes.. I don't type for fun amigo!:hooray:

Okay then, talk about hyperbole. What the hell, he's had one bad game all season and suddenly he's on par with Douglas or what? Also I disagree with your profile picture but that's besides the point.

Sergi Roberto never lived up the hype and luckily the Barca management agree with me. If we can replace him - like with Bartra - we will. He is not attacking enough to be at Barcelona.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Nope. I am sorry he is rubbish though, I can see you taking it personal.

Remember when I said this summer we should sell Bartra? My goodness - boy oh boy Mercy! I got some Barca forum fans getting really upset with me. Even called me names! Bless! Almost like they were his mother. Three weeks later we not only got rid of Bartra - our management said the club can get better players than Bartra! I spose that is the difference between knowing about football and not knowing about football.

I had said Bartra was not up to standard years ago on here.. and was attacked then too. I also stated we should sign Manolas years ago (I rarely suggest any players!) and I was told by some arab barca fanatics on here I know nothing about football..and should go home! Home for me is Barcelona so that was weird! Seems Manolas is in the bag.. Maybe pause and think before the little snipes.. I don't type for fun amigo!:hooray:

Sergi Roberto never lived up the hype and luckily the Barca management agree with me. If we can replace him - like with Bartra - we will. He is not attacking enough to be at Barcelona.

Great post .

It seems that we are simply not allowed to criticise any of the home grown players - that makes no sense at all to me .

BBZ8800

did u wait 2 seasons so u can post this ?

Roberto plays as a RB for 3 Months and played like 5 matches as a RB in the last season.
Hardly a 2 season time...

I have said a few weeks ago, Roberto proved that he is good enough against midtable La liga teams.
We will need a larger sample of matches against bigger teams, like yesterday, to see whether he has what it takes for us winning on a CL level.

For now, he hasn't convinced at the highest level.
For La liga level, he is good enough, even though even then he has a lot of on and off matches.

Home of Barca Fans