Sergi Roberto

Jombi

I think Denis deserves a chance to prove himself as a midfielder this season but I understand that Roberto seems more safe option for now. But I was speaking generally about his talent regardless of our current midfield situation. If he is the only solution for our current midfield, let him be a starter but that doesn't mean he deserves it. It will be just an indication that Barça has fallen into a serious crisis.

Roberto should be an obvious choice as a starter for us. He has more than deserved a chance to prove himself in midfield. Much more than Denis.

Cule4life

The Culest
Let's sell both Roberto and Samper, after all they've got no chance here with Gomes and Paulinho being main stays in our midfield for years to come.

Your forgot the Spartan, Arda "Leonidas" Turan. How can Bob stand against him when even the freaking Persians couldn't

BBZ8800

Sergi shouldn't leave since he is the youngest out of hardworking trio Paulinho, Rakitic, Roberto.

But then, we don't need 3 players of this type (we could even add Gomes into this area).
So, if we signed Lord Paulinho, then either Rakitic or Roberto need to go.
Or Gomes + Rakitic/Roberto.

We just have way too many players, and honestly none of them is actually of Barca's level.

Softer guys: Iniesta, Rafinha, Denis, Arda, young Alena and Samper
Tougher guys: Paulinho, Rakitic, Roberto
I don't know where to put Gomes.

That is 10 central midfielders.
Currently only young Alena has chances to get to a level of Barca's starting material.
All other guys are either not good enough or too old and past their prime.

That is 9 squad level of players.
Keep 2-3 of them (Robero and 2 others) and SELL all other guys.

** Oh, plus if we'll get Coutinho, that is 11 CMs then.
Totally crazy.

** or if, in some crazy scenario, we'll buy both Coutinho and Seri.
We would have 12 CMs, lol.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Yes we can sell 6-7 players on high wages in 2 weeks. Not hard at all

We had these 9 CMs in June and July also.
And we knew that we'll try for Verratti, Seri, Coutinho and/or Paulinho.

But hey, we are hoping to get 30M for Arda and 20+ for Rafinha.
Good luck with that.

Cule4life

The Culest
We had these 9 CMs in June and July also.
And we knew that we'll try for Verratti, Seri, Coutinho and/or Paulinho.

But hey, we are hoping to get 30M for Arda and 20+ for Rafinha.
Good luck with that.

Hey don't doubt B-dog. He runs his ADELTE group like a champ, even using Barca to make a profit, putting even Perez to shame with his mad business skills

Home of Barca Fans