Sergi Roberto

zealot

Impressed with his cameo appearance. Replacing Messi as false nine, his touches were very natural. Bad news though, that he seems to be more comfortable playing further forward i.e. Cesc and Inista territory, than playing deeper controlling tempo i.e. Xavi's place. The attacking mid position is so stacked atm.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Manchester United are considering signing Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto (21) in January. He would be available for around 7M. [metro]

Hopefully not.

P

PhilS

Manchester United are considering signing Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto (21) in January. He would be available for around 7M. [metro]

Hopefully not.
If he is smart. he will go to Man U, where he will go straight. into the starting lineup. Why is Tata preferring Dos Santos?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If he is smart. he will go to Man U, where he will go straight. into the starting lineup. Why is Tata preferring Dos Santos?
He probably should... But not to such a huge club who are bound to have the repurcussion of having to cope up with the departure of a club-legend. If I didn't know Everton had a promising youth in Barkley I would have suggested he gone to train under Roberto Martinez. Sergi Roberto has to select a club of similar stature as Everton with a good trainer

Stric

He's just another attacking midfielder here, and by no means Xavi's successor. He might as well leave...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's just another attacking midfielder here, and by no means Xavi's successor. He might as well leave...
He might not be a great replacement for Xavi but how about Iniesta? He has a bright future with our club

Alcantara

He might not be a great replacement for Xavi but how about Iniesta? He has a bright future with our club

Iniesta is 29. He has min 3 yrs of top level football ahead of him. Also we have Cesc as an attacking mid. Roberto might as well leave as I don't see him getting playing time anytime soon.

Home of Barca Fans