Sergi Roberto

barcanuck

He deserves at least 30 minutes against Osasuna since all the internationals will be still recovering from the FIFA virus.

BarcaVillain

He probably should... But not to such a huge club who are bound to have the repurcussion of having to cope up with the departure of a club-legend. If I didn't know Everton had a promising youth in Barkley I would have suggested he gone to train under Roberto Martinez. Sergi Roberto has to select a club of similar stature as Everton with a good trainer

Villa need a decent attacking midfielder, we'll take him! :)

slicknick

It seems the mgt are unwilling to loan him out,yet they aren't giving him any minutes...Any chance we see him loaned out during the January transfer window?

Ustari

Mou, res!
With Jonathan dos Santos out for 6 months, there is small chance that we will see Sergi R going out on loan

B

beautifulgame

You realize we are only 1/4 of the rounds in with only 3 CL games and no CDR right?

The coach is new so he has to make an impression early on and Roberto is not experienced enough to start a league game at this point especially as the greatest abundance is in midfield and the coach must keep 5 class midfielders (4 world class and Song can be up there on his day, all rightfully ahead of him) sharp enough to be called on.

He should get some minutes in the Copa, as he should.

Last edited:
B

beautifulgame

And who are we to say e deserves anything?

He has to earn his time in games in training, end of.

If he shows that, I have little doubt Tata would keep him out.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Tw Sergi Roberto: "Get up, breathe, smile and go on. If you fight for what you want, it will come sooner or later!

BYEXilDIUAAi0WD.jpg:large

This guy has a great attitude and deserves playing time!

Richard.H

I think he and Dos Santos deserve more playing time. I understand though that it's difficult to get rotations in with a squad as good as this though.

Home of Barca Fans