Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

Manchester City have transmitted their interested in Sergi Roberto, although the player prefers to continue at Bar?a. [sport]

Se Queda

Andresito

Staff member
City rumours again. Never any other club, say a club that fits his actual ability like Roma or Sevilla.

iniestaGOAT

City rumours again. Never any other club, say a club that fits his actual ability like Roma or Sevilla.

If he knows his role and shuts his mouth and earns modest income he could be an asset to any team. Bench warmer covering multiple positions for city in carboda cup or some shit.

Birdy

Carabao Cup, FA cup until the 5th round, home games against the Burnleys, the Norwiches, etc
I can see him getting minutes

xxxxxx

I call bullshit on this. Man City wants Kane and Grealish.... and I heard they need to sell players first to get those players. I highly doubt they want to waste their budget on average players like Roberto.

FinBarcelonafan

I call bullshit on this. Man City wants Kane and Grealish.... and I heard they need to sell players first to get those players. I highly doubt they want to waste their budget on average players like Roberto.

Pep did sign Rodri who is the average of averages

xxxxxx

Pep did sign Rodri who is the average of averages

To be fair to City, they signed him when he was 22. He had potential and was playing well. He's still young, and they can easily get decent money back for him. Roberto is much older and would probably be an even worse signing than Rodri. If he were to do shit at City, he would have no sale value. There is no way they're spending around 30m on him.

JamDav1982

Can only see City taking Roberto for free which Barca may go for.

Cancelo supposedly wants to leave and if they sell him on for Kane/Grealish cash then have Roberto as another option at RB but that will fail miserably.

Roberto at RB in EPL with the pace and power almost evry team has out wide would be carnage.

Home of Barca Fans