Sergi Roberto

vinni

I think its a bit of a dilemma with Roberto. If we could somehow renegoiate his salary, perhaps he should stay here. The dude can play basically every position and has been here forever. It’s allways usefull with a player like that. Coaches seem to rate him and this season has been something to forget for him. Long injuries and covid to top it off. On the other hand, he was a part of all our major defeats the last three seasons.. Maybe the decision should depend om if he is ok to lower his salary and the total picture of our squad for next season.

iniestaGOAT

I think its a bit of a dilemma with Roberto. If we could somehow renegoiate his salary, perhaps he should stay here. The dude can play basically every position and has been here forever. It’s allways usefull with a player like that. Coaches seem to rate him and this season has been something to forget for him. Long injuries and covid to top it off. On the other hand, he was a part of all our major defeats the last three seasons.. Maybe the decision should depend om if he is ok to lower his salary and the total picture of our squad for next season.

He can play every position but hes shit at every position. He is worse than what braitwait is at ST

JamDav1982

Roberto can pass a ball.

Semedo cant defend or do any basics in final third.

Been about worst RB in EPL and must be up there as worst signing from last summer.

Miracle Barca got what they did for that dud.

iniestaGOAT

Roberto can pass a ball.

Been about worst RB in EPL and must be up there as worst signing from last summer.

If you think roberto is going to do better than semedo at RB in the premier laegue..

Roberto wil get manhandled playing RB there

Sooke

With Emerson, our sure signing at the RB and Wijnaldum as a CM, I don't see reason why we have to keep Roberto. And it may be better for him to move somewhere else, so he can get more minutes.

HanDW

Roberto can pass a ball.

Jorge Mendes deserves a statue outside of the Campo Nou.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Roberto is easily a better RB than Semedo. He's been held back by several relapses, but if fit he is just a better player.

vuji_31

Some reports say that xavi would count on this fraud.

Thats why i don't want xavi to be coach.

Also pique,bisquit and alba on the list

Home of Barca Fans