Sergi Roberto

Raketa10

I heard that PSG needs a bench warmer now when Rafinha is gone. :D To be fair there are only 2 memorable moments from his entire Barca career.

1. Remontada goal
2. That run with a ball, before Messi's goal when we won 3-2 in Bernabeu

This guy didn't want to lower his salary in summer and now it's time to pack his bags and go.

Last edited:

Birdy

This guy didn't want to lower his salary in summer and now it's time to pack his bags and go.

Confirmed here: [MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]_Buzz
?5h
At Barcelona, they question the necessity to renew Sergi Roberto's contract now.
Bar?a believe that Roberto didn't accept the renewal proposal when the club needed it, that is, when lowering his salary would've helped to comply with FFP.
#FCB

Via (��): [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]__hdez [ara]

Wise rationale by the club.
NOT ONLY You are a dog-shite player, leeching on the club just because of your home-grown tag,
BUT YOU ALSO refused to help the hand that is feeding you, when in need

NOW pack your bags and FUCK OFF

Horatio

You're welcome
Bar?a believe that Roberto didn't accept the renewal proposal when the club needed it, that is, when lowering his salary would've helped to comply with

I don't get it. Believe what? He either did or didn't right?

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Well, all other captains did accept to help the club so Alemany has a good point to question Roberto's loyalty. On top of that he has become injury-prone and is not as reliable as other 3 captains when it comes to availability. Considering his Barto-wages even half of that would be too much, so they are totally right should they not extend his contract. Probably already have an agreement with Mazraoui or someone else. Would be a decent job as Mazraoui has experience in playing CM and if Xavi continues to play a RB like he does with Dani he would be a good choice. Free agent too.

Messi983

As much as I am looking for this day, it won't be an end of an era (that was overall good one) and I would be sad a bit :lol:

I would be sad if they would left three years ago when they should have. With each day overstaying at the club and a growing list of humiliations not only in Europe but more and more also domestically their legacy is diminishing in my eyes. So I'll celebrate the day they are finally gone.

FinBarcelonafan

Won't be sad at all if he gets kicked out.

I feel bad for the guy, because he is a good guy but in terms of performance.. we don't need him.

We have too many good midfielders already and I am not sure if he is any better than Dest or Alves.

I would only keep him for squad depth for a cheap price.

His best quality is he can play multiple positions and not look out of place. Jack of all trades but master of none.

xXKonan

Xavi: "Sergi Roberto, I have already said many times, that he should continue at the club. It is a matter between them to come to an agreement. It depends on the economic circumstances but sportingly I have no doubt that he should be an important player for Bar?a."

serghei

Xavi: "Sergi Roberto, I have already said many times, that he should continue at the club. It is a matter between them to come to an agreement. It depends on the economic circumstances but sportingly I have no doubt that he should be an important player for Bar?a."

That is PC work here. Nothing to see.

I'm bemused when I see things like that. That's basically what every PR agency tells you in coaching. Answer in a way that doesn't damage either party and doesn't trigger any reactions that may complicate your initial stance. Basically it's a form of dribbling the question with words. It's the art that Pep and other successful politicians mastered, talking while saying nothing most of the time.

Is mauve more pink or more violet?

Xavi/Pep:

Well, mauve is an interesting color. I like mauve very much, but whether it's closer to pink or violet, this is open to interpretation. I can see options for both cases being true honestly. In some light, it appears pinker, but in other situations, I can totally see why some people would consider it closer to violet.

So far, Xavi is following Pep, except his job is harder.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans