Sergi Roberto

serghei

Yeah, Xavi won't tell his pal Sergi Roberto to fuck off. Alemany will do this job with a lowball offer, if even. :coffee:

To be honest that's how it's supposed to work. Roberto can stay, but he's an idiot with unrealistic demands, so he won't. It's a financial thing, and Xavi has no business in that field.

delancey

That is PC work here. Nothing to see.

I'm bemused when I see things like that. That's basically what every PR agency tells you in coaching. Answer in a way that doesn't damage either party and doesn't trigger any reactions that may complicate your initial stance. Basically it's a form of dribbling the question with words. It's the art that Pep and other successful politicians mastered, talking while saying nothing most of the time.

Is mauve more pink or more violet?

Xavi/Pep:

Well, mauve is an interesting color. I like mauve very much, but whether it's closer to pink or violet, this is open to interpretation. I can see options for both cases being true honestly. In some light, it appears pinker, but in other situations, I can totally see why some people would consider it closer to violet.

So far, Xavi is following Pep, except his job is harder.
Good post. I agree that Xavi is actually doing very well in his press conferences. He is always calm and collected under pressure and uses the techniques you mentioned above.

Edit. Which reminds me of Koeman who would basically trash the youngsters and tiki taka in front of the Catalan press. 😂

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Except unlike Pep Xavi seems to be peoples manager supporting and making all the players happy unlike the arrogant fool Bald fraud was

Windhook

Sergi Roberto has activated the option of joining LA Galaxy in the MLS. [@tjuanmartion @SiemprePod]

:cool::thumbsup::rockon:

Good move given his injury-prone career. Don't think the rumours on Arsenal move are true, the physical demands of the Premier League are more than what Sergi could deliver.

FinBarcelonafan

Not surprised. His injuries killed his career (or end of it). I doubt any top teams were interested. Should have taken Barca's offer with reduced salary.

Porque

So the guy who refused our wage reduction is going to frggin America and not one of Europe's elite clubs.

Who would of guessed that they didn't want him, and that he wanted to milk the club of his boyhood dreams.

Who would of guessed ...

xXKonan

His injury history and wage demands especially for his current abilities scared off a lot of teams I'd imagine.

Home of Barca Fans