Sergi Roberto

Messi983

Mateu Alemany offered Sergi Roberto a contract worth €2m. They said that it was the best Barcelona could offer to the player.— [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]Fontes

1,999.999,98€ too much.

xXKonan

It was reported by I think Cat radio a while back, that Alemany thinks Roberto earns as much as a starter but has the ability of a bench player.

So yeah that makes sense.

xXKonan

NO progress after today’s meeting between Barcelona board & Roberto’s team over a contract renewal — distant positions. The player’s intentions remain to stay, but he doesn’t rule anything out yet. Bar?a’s offer is very low. Tuesday, new meeting.
@AdriaAlbets

wisconsincule

I don’t get why we are even negotiating with him. Spend whatever salary he wants on a young player with potential. We clearly don’t need Roberto as he has not been missed at all while he has been out injured.

mc_lovin

I am at a point where I wouldn't mind him as a backup again. Not with his injury record though.

Fullback depth is shoddy.

Joan

I don?t get why we are even negotiating with him. Spend whatever salary he wants on a young player with potential. We clearly don?t need Roberto as he has not been missed at all while he has been out injured.

He is missed now that Dest is out. Don't know in what form he returns but we could use him.

Shame he went from being always there to living in a hospital. Was one of his better traits.

FinBarcelonafan

Dont keep past their prime bench players or you end up like United.. bench full of past it and overpaid players with zero ambition. Subs needs to give challenge to starting players so they stay focused.

If Roberto stays with low salary and high motivation, fine. High salary? Nah.

mc_lovin

Dont keep past their prime bench players or you end up like United.. bench full of past it and overpaid players with zero ambition. Subs needs to give challenge to starting players so they stay focused.

If Roberto stays with low salary and high motivation, fine. High salary? Nah.

That's a given. Not a long contract either.

JamDav1982

Xavi will fancy him for the RB/DM role as is it now for Alves and as an extra man in midfield but cant pay him even decent money for it.

He has been overpaid and refused to take a decrease all plays a part now.

Home of Barca Fans