Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
All the seniors are looking better under Xavi, I am sure he is at least better than Alves. Would renew him only on much lowered wages though.

Tackle

Sergi Roberto has accepted Barca's offer to extend his contract for one more season. Roberto WILL STAY in Barcelona. [sport]

vuji_31

Worst nigtmare.

Probably no one wanted him and he accepted anything.
It was roumoured that he will get thrid salary reduction offer so he just goes away.

Hope Laporta didn't bend over xavi's demand, because I am not sure about our transfer targets.

Too much of same type and one dimensional sideway passers.

Last edited:

Porque

Decade of Devolution.

Xavi sees Sergi Roberto as absolutely indispensible to Barcelona next season. He believes he can be an upgraded Frenkie de Jong. [Source: Roberto's Mama]
'

xXKonan

Oh, joy I'm looking forward to him playing only 2 months out of the season and being injured for the rest of it.

Pretty sad that Messi our greatest player ended up leaving before the likes of Pique, Busi, Alba and Fucking Sergi Roberto of all people.

vuji_31

Decade of Devolution.

Xavi sees Sergi Roberto as absolutely indispensible to Barcelona next season. He believes he can be an upgraded Frenkie de Jong. [Source: Roberto's Mama]
'
Jesus Christ.

If we sell De Jong for 70mil and buy 2 retards from Valencia or Betis I am done with this club.

mc_lovin

Sergi Roberto will indeed renew his contract with Barcelona for one more season. He will renew with a very low salary and knowing that he will not have an important role in the team. @ marca

What's in there for him if true? No other options?

El Gato

Villarato!
Soon to be followed by Isco and Asensio at Madrid I imagine

This generation of Spaniards was exceptionally underwhelming even by Spain standards

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto will indeed renew his contract with Barcelona for one more season. He will renew with a very low salary and knowing that he will not have an important role in the team. @ marca

What's in there for him if true? No other options?
His long-term injury this season and his injury record along with his salary scared off half-decent teams I bet within the league and Europe.

Even on a free transfer, it's a gamble, as it's been years since he's had a full-time season without being out for long periods of time.

Home of Barca Fans