Sergi Roberto

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rules for Catalan players are obviously different. It is what it is at this point. Even Messi who had been at Barca since he was 12 was/is probably seen as an outsider.

JamDav1982

That is too much for a back up and that is all he should be.

Could easily see him being better at a lot of things than Alves/Dest but if want to get anywhere need better than all three of them as starters.

Lack of planning and shitting bed as didnt get Mazouri and wont get Azpi.

Same old nonsense. Barca are becoming less relevant as a club by the week and they cant see it.

delancey

Didn?t we offer Dembele a new contract worth around 7m per season? If reports are accurate, Roberto will receive a contract worth around 6m per season. Hmm?

How credible is RAC1?

delancey

Dembele was rumoured as net.

Net for the club, I imagine, otherwise his renewal offer would be around 14m per season, which seems high considering FFP regulations.

Didn?t we also change the salary structure at the club recently? Seems to me I read something along those lines.

I agree that 6m for Roberto would be too high. 1-3m, net for the club, seems more reasonable, all things considered.

khaled_a_d

Didn?t we offer Dembele a new contract worth around 7m per season? If reports are accurate, Roberto will receive a contract worth around 6m per season. Hmm?

How credible is RAC1?

Roberto will receive less than 5.45M if his net salary is 3M, tax is 45% not 50%

JamDav1982

Net for the club, I imagine, otherwise his renewal offer would be around 14m per season, which seems high considering FFP regulations.

Didn?t we also change the salary structure at the club recently? Seems to me I read something along those lines.

I agree that 6m for Roberto would be too high. 1-3m, net for the club, seems more reasonable, all things considered.

No it was 7m net for Dembele and yes closer to 14m gross.

khaled_a_d

Let's be real man from the rumours we have heard , the lack of money , Xavi's love for the veterans and Spanish players etc.. What do you reckon is the most like scenario ?

Edit : Can't believe we are heading into the year 2023 and we will still see Busquets , Alba , Pique and Roberto on the pitch at the same time here and there. Mes que un club.

If that happens, I can promise you I will be whining about it more than everyone else :banghead:

JamDav1982

Imagine signing the CVC deal so can renew Roberto on 6m a year and parade a 34 yr old Lewandowski as if barca are 'back'.

Mortgaging the future of club for a Haaland/Mbappe is one thing for much else.. not worth it.

More or less same as fudging the figures with inflated transfer fees.. just pushing financial issue down the road and unless huge transfers the bring a lot to future of club cant be worth it.

JamDav1982

Be signing Di Maria soon and claiming all players want to play for Barca and back in the market so teams beware!

Barca make such a fool of themselves so often with shite that gets spoken and team approach and nothing changes.

Home of Barca Fans