Sergi Roberto

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don't understand why he was subbed on instead of Song. He's the one to blame for City's goal.

F

Flavia

He was there to remind us all he's not good enough :p

Jk aside, Tata didn't have many options on the bench...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Ah, don't kill the kid. Yeah he played Kompany on side for the goal, but he had just literally walked on the pitch minutes earlier.

He still needs to be loaned out to show if he has something to offer, but to kill him for today is a little harsh.

B

beautifulgame

Ah, don't kill the kid. Yeah he played Kompany on side for the goal, but he had just literally walked on the pitch minutes earlier.

He still needs to be loaned out to show if he has something to offer, but to kill him for today is a little harsh.

this is the reality of football.

really effed up there.

F

Flavia

I was joking, but it's true. But yes, he should be loaned for a bit.

DinhoR10

Loan him like we loaned Deulofeu or Rafinha to a team where he'll face top competition NOT AJAX.Even if Rafinha ends up owning the CM role having 2 CMs cant be bad right?

CatalinR10

BikQAgJCcAA_44u.jpg

khaled_a_d

I would prefer selling Sergi Robertowith buy back option than loaning him ,we loaned many players that didn't prove themselves and then found ourselves stuck with them (Cuenca,Bljan,Afellay) .let him go somewhere else and if he proves himself get him back like RM did with Cavajal

F

Flavia

I would prefer selling Sergi Robertowith buy back option than loaning him ,we loaned many players that didn't prove themselves and then found ourselves stuck with them (Cuenca,Bljan,Afellay) .let him go somewhere else and if he proves himself get him back like RM did with Cavajal

If it's a buyback clause like Bojan's, it's better to loan.

Home of Barca Fans