Sergi Roberto

DinhoR10

Kid has talent he just needs a one year loan to bring it out. Rafinha in next season xavi out or basically out after next season so there will be a real void in cm.

KhaledBarca

Xavi will retire at Barcelona, he's still the best in his position when fit.... And Tata is doing a great job to keep him fit for the big games..

Good game by Sergi especially that he didn't play for a while..

DinhoR10

Xavi will retire at Barcelona, he's still the best in his position when fit.... And Tata is doing a great job to keep him fit for the big games..

Good game by Sergi especially that he didn't play for a while..

But he'll be 36 at the time im talking about, if he isnt a bit player like then i call shenanigans :lol:

B

beautifulgame

from a fan perspective sure. but it was a weak shitty pass, any coach will have a go at him for that.

DinhoR10

Just watched the second and he was great really controlled the middle with tough tackles and smart passes. I believe he has a place in the side and I can see he and rafinha fighting out for the cm spot for the next 6-7 years.

FC B

The way he played the minutes he got this season don't suggest he'll reach far at Barca. I hope he'll get better sooner.

barcanuck

He's a cool squad player to have, no problems with him being here because he won't whine about minutes like Thiago. A season on load would do him well though.

Home of Barca Fans