Sergi Roberto

CatalinR10

1907950_10152479569279305_6559798059810949105_n.jpg

ebieymjunior

Really wonder why people can't see how good he is. Same happened with Montoya, Bartra and (last year) Thiago.
Just give him confidence and iron out the rough edges and he'll be really solid.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Really wonder why people can't see how good he is. Same happened with Montoya, Bartra and (last year) Thiago.
Just give him confidence and iron out the rough edges and he'll be really solid.

If we watch the stats, then Tata doesn't belive in our younger players. We need new coach and who believes in youngsters. Then we can see how good Roberto is, but I have faith in him.

L

linetty

He'd be a much better player if not for Tata :angry: I like him very much but Tata is shit at managing young players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Please don't compare him with a world-class player in the making, if not already, like Thiago. I have yet to see anything impressive from Roberto unlike Thiago last year. Yeah, he hasn't played much, but it's his responsibility to impress with the minutes he's getting. Thiago sure as hell did last season, only to be shipped away to Germany. Now he's better than the Xavi we're left with.

F

Flavia

What? That is true. Sergi Roberto is a great player and many people underrate him. He should be used A LOT more often by the manager.

He's not that great. He's a good player, but he won't be world class. I think you overrate him quite a bit.

He's not that great. He's a good player, but he won't be world class. I think you overrate him quite a bit.

no he won't be the new iniesta but he'll be a decent squad member and back up. You should keep him as one of the 5-6 midfielders.
he loves the club, he won't protest on the bench, he knows the philosophy and he is good enough to beat 80% of la liga

DinhoR10

The thing missing from sergi is his playmaking abilities he can keep possession as well as xavi but for him to make it he needs distribution.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The thing missing from sergi is his playmaking abilities he can keep possession as well as xavi but for him to make it he needs distribution.

The only appearance the poor guy has made have either been for the last few mins from the bench or in a midfield comprising of Song and Cesc i.e no control in midfield. Play him with Don and Busi in a match in the Xavi role and he'd do significantly better plus he is the only pure CM apart from Xavi. P.S Song is so bad that he sucks in FIFA as well always getting in my way and blocking passing moves and shots sometimes I just try to injure him sliding at him even when we have the ball

ebieymjunior

The only appearance the poor guy has made have either been for the last few mins from the bench or in a midfield comprising of Song and Cesc i.e no control in midfield. Play him with Don and Busi in a match in the Xavi role and he'd do significantly better plus he is the only pure CM apart from Xavi. P.S Song is so bad that he sucks in FIFA as well always getting in my way and blocking passing moves and shots sometimes I just try to injure him sliding at him even when we have the ball

Finally someone that sees that. They should try playing him with Busquets and Iniesta and 3 attackers in front.

Home of Barca Fans