Sergi Roberto

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
photo-22746750_338161188

"lol u're so bad"

Galning

All of them get all the chicks, they're professional football players no matter how fugly you look you can easily find a good looking girl.

MessiDinho10

Dropped from the Spain u21 team for some reason. Good to see another young player gets a chance instead of him, he doesn't deserve to be there just as he shouldn't be playing in Barcelona imo.

Galning

Dropped from the Spain u21 team for some reason. Good to see another young player gets a chance instead of him, he doesn't deserve to be there just as he shouldn't be playing in Barcelona imo.

The only reason why he got dropped is because Spain already qualified for the end tournament, so you should start hating again another time.

MessiDinho10

The only reason why he got dropped is because Spain already qualified for the end tournament, so you should start hating again another time.

Oh it's not that I hate him, in fact I like him as a player. I just don't rate him and feel that he is in the way of other players with more potential.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho wanted him to stay so it's reasonable to expect Sergi getting his chances this season. Have patience guys.

L

linetty

This kid is class for me he is xavi replacement .. needs more game time but will get that this season ..
Nah. I like the kid but he's got nothing to offer. Xavi with one leg broken is miles better. Same goes for Samper.

Jadentheman

All of them get all the chicks, they're professional football players no matter how fugly you look you can easily find a good looking girl.

Seriously any football player in good pro leagues will get above average girls simply because they make millions. You can bee fugly physically or have a fugly personality and still get a supermodel. actually holds true if you have money.

Their world is different from ours

Kerrybai

Seriously any football player in good pro leagues will get above average girls simply because they make millions. You can bee fugly physically or have a fugly personality and still get a supermodel. actually holds true if you have money.

Their world is different from ours

It's not a football thing, it's a money thing.

Home of Barca Fans