Sergi Roberto

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To renew his contract until end of june 2019 with a 30m euros release clause which can rise to 40m.

L

linetty

Cringeworthy. Offered him a contract till 2019 for doing absolutely nothing.

DinhoR10

Something must be up, because Deulofeu was sent out on loan and everyone knows how talented he is, Sergi must really impress in training.

JamDav1982

Roberto nowhere near as bad as some of you lot make out.

Has a good engine, looks to have a great attitude and is decent on the ball.

He is at the club as a back up player not to replace Xavi/Iniesta.

F

Flavia

Something must be up, because Deulofeu was sent out on loan and everyone knows how talented he is, Sergi must really impress in training.

Roberto has the same schoolboy mold as Xavi, Iniesta. Also, he works hard and is not bothered by being on the bench.

BarcaGirl

I already said in the Chat but ....how Sergi Roberto renew with Barça is the greatest unsolved mystery in the world right now. It’s just not logical.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Crappy giveaways and naive moments. He's well past the point of expectation of being a 'star prospect' but even playing as a rotation player he was rather poor today.

Darko

Crappy giveaways and naive moments. He's well past the point of expectation of being a 'star prospect' but even playing as a rotation player he was rather poor today.

this
Samper looked miles ahead of him in terms of development but he's actually 3 years younger so I see no place for Roberto

BarcaVillain

I have to say with Rafinha, Iniesta, Xavi, Samper, Busquets, Rakitic and potentially Mascherano to cover three midfield positions, I really can't see why we need to play him. I had high hopes for him a couple of seasons ago, he just doesn't seem to have developed at all.

F

Flavia

Thought he was decent tbh, better than Xavi. Good workrate, intense, some good passes.

I agree with both posts. He was ok, with bad giveaways and some wtf moments. But great workrate. Still far from good enough to challenge for a start spot, though.

Home of Barca Fans