Sergi Samper

L

linetty

No way Samper and Munir are leaving for freaking Arsenal, they have a great future at Barca ahead of them.

Xtroverto

No way Samper and Munir are leaving for freaking Arsenal, they have a great future at Barca ahead of them.

If the difference between what Barça offer them and what Arsenal is willing to spend on them is huge, then they will leave, no question about it. Milan almost snached Xavi doing that when he was 19 after the U20 WC. Barça will have to cough up to retain the players.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
ElaborateImpartialHoneybadger.gif
wow! That's so Messiesque

BarcaJack

Eusebio did rotate a lot of the younger players but not because they were not rated by him or the club.

I am sure the amount of game time given to young players last season was higher than ever before.

It was not as straightforward as just playing youngsters for 90 mins every game.

Or we can say Eusebio was trying to create a competitive environment for our youngsters. IMO Eusebio is definitely not a tactical mastermind, but may be a OK coach and manager.

Zangash

Banned
I had a feeling he could be starting today since I saw the lineup against Athletic. It was the only logical explanation for why Mascherano was used as CB, to keep his morale up when a teenager plays the CDM position ahead of him.

The lineup isn't out just yet, but if Samper somehow doesn't start this game we'd actually be crippling ourselves for no real reason.

khaled_a_d

I had a feeling he could be starting today since I saw the lineup against Athletic. It was the only logical explanation for why Mascherano was used as CB, to keep his morale up when a teenager plays the CDM position ahead of him.

The lineup isn't out just yet, but if Samper somehow doesn't start this game we'd actually be crippling ourselves for no real reason.

I think Roberto will start

Home of Barca Fans