Sergi Samper

amircule

Sergio Busquets could be rested against Eibar tomorrow. Barcelona B midfielder Sergi Samper is likely to replace him. #fcblive [as]

Darko

Party-GIF.gif

khaled_a_d

I know people will eat me alive for saying that but I don't like Mascherano a lot at DM for us ,watching him in the wc reminded me why Pep moved him to CB,while he was amazing definsively with Argentina and was one of their best players,he always failed to bring the ball from the defenders to midfield ,always makes many passes back to his defenders during the finals when he was under pressure
he is gr8 players but for a team like barca it will be tough to have a midfield with limited attacking ability isn't an option really,may be in some certain games.if we played agains Bayern I will surely love to see him in midfield :beer2:

Ursegor

World Champion
Why would people eat you alive? lol Saying this for years. Mascherano can't play midfield for Barca. Common knowledge.

Alarcón

I know people will eat me alive for saying that but I don't like Mascherano a lot at DM for us ,watching him in the wc reminded me why Pep moved him to CB,while he was amazing definsively with Argentina and was one of their best players,he always failed to bring the ball from the defenders to midfield ,always makes many passes back to his defenders during the finals when he was under pressure
he is gr8 players but for a team like barca it will be tough to have a midfield with limited attacking ability isn't an option really,may be in some certain games.if we played agains Bayern I will surely love to see him in midfield :beer2:

I think the WC effect has worn off by now, maybe 3 months ago people would have eaten you alive

Home of Barca Fans