Sergi Samper

barcanuck

Imagine a Xavi Masche Samper midfield. I don't think we would be as shitty at controlling the game as we are now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine a Xavi Masche Samper midfield. I don't think we would be as shitty at controlling the game as we are now.

Well, you can't really control the game when you leave a massive gap in the midfield in which Cristiano's ego could fit in.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Just drop Rafinha and Sergio, and give this guy the minutes. For sure he can't be worse.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Well, you can't really control the game when you leave a massive gap in the midfield in which Cristiano's ego could fit in.

nah don't you know mids covering for fullbacks is a farce they just aren't good enough. Am I doing it right Alcaron?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Samper need to be groomed to take over after Xavi and learn from the Maestro. Not saying that he is the new Xavi or anything, but I believe he can fill that role very well and should play more advanced than a pivot.

He shouldn't be promoted already. He need to play regulary week in and out to keep his development going at this rate, but he need to get a few games here and there from time to time, BUT only if Lucho goes back to a functioning midfield. Don't want him wasted there covering a FB or covering so much space alone in Busi's CDM position.

DinhoR10

Samper looked amazing out there, but he looks much more like Xavi than he does Busquets, idk if he will be able to handle being lone DM for the first team but he already looks good enough to make the jump as CM.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Samper looked amazing out there, but he looks much more like Xavi than he does Busquets, idk if he will be able to handle being lone DM for the first team but he already looks good enough to make the jump as CM.

I'd rather play Busi and Masch there anyway, we need Samper on CM to rotate with Iniesta and Raki. Not bad, not bad at all - he should be promoted very soon.

Siberia

Good player but certainly not a DM. Could see him playing in the central midfield but lacks the strength and defensive skills to be our next DM

MessiDinho10

Playing DM for Barça B is not bad at all for his development though. He will be better at defence for us in this way, which means we are less vulnerable in that area. I just hope he is not wasted Lucho by having to cover for our fullbacks.

Home of Barca Fans