Sergiño Dest

Joan

Yes it's criminal. Wasting Araujo and new signing Kounde at RB whilst we sign Marcos fucking Alonso at LB when we have Balde to backup Alba. Sell Dest and get a new RB.

We lost two of our target RBs. Probably don't even have an option right now. First we lost Mazraoui and later Azpicilicueta. All that in a market that doesn't offer a single half decent RB.

Araujo / Kounde over Dest says more about Dest.

Givenchy

We lost two of our target RBs. Probably don't even have an option right now. First we lost Mazraoui and later Azpicilicueta. All that in a market that doesn't offer a single half decent RB.

Araujo / Kounde over Dest says more about Dest.

The RB market is shit, that I agree with but surely there is some improvement out there, even if it's an older player/stop gap.

Wasting one of what should be our 2 main CBs at RB weakens the defense imo, I like Christensen but who knows how much he can be relied on?

I guess if we must do that, I'd prefer Kounde as Araujo's passing skills leave a lot to be desired. This along with Busquets will cost us when it matters most.

Andresito

Staff member
Never forget

Messi-poses-in-a-photo-for-history-and-the-networks.jpg

Raketa10

If we can sell this brainless fraud just take the money and run. Just please don't sign Bellerin with that money.

khaled_a_d

Achraf benayad says he wants to stay, and the club told him to leave when Azpilicueta was coming. But in past couple of weeks nothing has been communicated to him

serghei

We don't have time now to cater to players who are not inherently well equipped to succeed. This is not the same team from last summer. Move him fast.

Hopefully next summer we can buy a new keeper and a new RB.

Messi983

I've seen some reports about a possible swap with Dalot. Probably just BS but how do you guys rate him compared to Dest?

Home of Barca Fans