Sergiño Dest

gregorrin10

Will be great to have a genuine attacking fullback, who can beat his man. Great fit for Trincao or Griezmann on paper as well. Only concern for me is that Alba-Dest looks too offensive.

Need to move on Alba in 1-2 years anyway. And maybe get a more conservative new LB to balance Dest and his attacking mentality, kinda like what we had with Alves and Abidal.

wisconsincule

All these Ajax fans saying he wasn?t even a starter sound salty.

It looks like he had the 10th most minutes of all Ajax players last season. Would that not have made him a starter!?

If he hasn?t started a match this season... no fucking shit. He was going to be sold. Of course he isn?t going to start as he?s not in the plans....

Not trying to hype him up as he?s a prospect but come on.

snowy

Best of da West. He da Dustbusta rhymes :rap:

https://twitter.com/d_odaf3/status/1311340417342943234

Dest-cool.jpg
Cool customer too!

Danggg jewls

serghei

Great to be paying fair prices for talent for a change, and not near 100m. He's 19, so if this works out great, we're set for a long time.

Sorin

Need to move on Alba in 1-2 years anyway. And maybe get a more conservative new LB to balance Dest and his attacking mentality, kinda like what we had with Alves and Abidal.

Alaba, if he doesn't sign an extension this season, is going to be free next summer. Just saying.

Laplacian

20m for a guy that can't even play well against eredivisie sides, for a guy everyone in the Netherlands is making fun of us for, benched by a makeshift 21 year old right back...but it's okay because he's 19 anything can happen! Lmao.

Man our standards have fallen.

malvolio

20m for a guy that can't even play well against eredivisie sides, for a guy everyone in the Netherlands is making fun of us for, benched by a makeshift 21 year old right back...but it's okay because he's 19 anything can happen! Lmao.

Man our standards have fallen.

so we got the american firpo?

serghei

Am I missing something? Weren't both CL finalists trying to sign this player? That doesn't sound like a terrible player to me.

Some guys will always complain.

Devils

Sergi?o Dest: "I chose for Barcelona because they have a Dutch coach, their right-back just left... In general I feel like I can have more minutes at Barcelona." [yt: afc ajax]

Dest: "De Jong? To be honest, I don't know him that well. I didn't have contact with him, I will become friends with him hopefully."

Dest: "Messi? It will be very nice to play with Messi, but I didn't choose Bar?a because of him."

Man isn't afraid to speak his truth.

:wow:

serghei

Smart man :lol:.

Sergi?o Dest: "I chose for Barcelona because they have a Dutch coach, their right-back just left... In general I feel like I can have more minutes at Barcelona." [yt: afc ajax]

Dest: "De Jong? To be honest, I don't know him that well. I didn't have contact with him, I will become friends with him hopefully."

Dest: "Messi? It will be very nice to play with Messi, but I didn't choose Bar?a because of him."

Man isn't afraid to speak his truth.

:wow:

2028 Amigos confirmed.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans