Sergiño Dest

Sorin

Hopefully he comes good for the team and for that american $$$$. Let's get that mullah! We move.

Laplacian

Am I missing something? Weren't both CL finalists trying to sign this player? That doesn't sound like a terrible player to me.

Some guys will always complain.

Go ahead and post on Gedson Fernandes' thread because we should sign him then, because apparently that's your only criteria. :lol:

Good performances? No need.
Regularly starts? Nope.
Is he struggling at a strong league? Nope, he's struggling at a relatively weak league compared to La Liga.
Shows any signs of the qualities we need? Nope.
Are any of the qualities he possesses exceptional? Nope.

bUt baYeRn WanTs HiM so iTs OkAy

For 20mil

While we're broke

with a shit midfield and no defense.

Lmfao.

Vilarrubi

Bayern Munich kept on calling to try to sign Dest even when he was already in Barcelona. [@Benayadachraf]

Awwwww bless them.

El Gato

Villarato!
Am I missing something? Weren't both CL finalists trying to sign this player? That doesn't sound like a terrible player to me.

Some guys will always complain.

Why would that be an argument? All of a sudden PSG recruitment counts for something? :lol:

Batistuta9

Always a risk with young players. Hopefully he does well. At least if he flops, we should be able to sell him 10-15m. That's nothing compared to the 100m loss we're going to make on dembele.

Laplacian

Hard to be positive when literally all the decisions we're making have been atrocious lately.

A manager who hasn't succeeded at the club level for over a decade while we're in a crisis.
Signing players for 100m+ or near that when we have no clear and defined roles for them in the club. A year later FdJ is still not playing as a DM.
A lethargic backline we don't seem to care about reinforcing unless it's for another lethargic CB, simply because he's YoUnG and has that Barca connection.
Still don't care about our midfield.
5 years later and Roberto is still our fucking starting RB
Did I mention Griezmann's still playing as a winger?
Griezmann is still here and he's playing as a winger.
Griezmann is still here and he's playing as a winger.
Now we're signing 20m for 19yr old bench players from the Dutch League, when we're broke.

The squad building is a bloody joke. How can you not be negative?

Why would that be an argument? All of a sudden PSG recruitment counts for something? :lol:

Exactly. Dude is about to tilt me with these posts. 20m, for a 19 yr old bench player, being benched by a MAKESHIFT RB, did I mention he's being benched in the Eredivisie? But it's okay to spend 20m on him because he's young and Bayern/PSG wanted him. lmfao.

Let's get Paredes yo. Gedson Fernandes. Lucas Moura.

Last edited:

serghei

Bayern recruitment is great. When you get a player they want to sign badly, it's always a positive sign. Doesn't mean he can't be bad. But it's enough to start on an optimistic note with this player.

El Gato

Villarato!
Exactly. Dude is about to tilt me with these posts. 20m, for a 19 yr old bench player, being benched by a MAKESHIFT RB, did I mention he's being benched in the Eredivisie? But it's okay to spend 20m on him because he's young and Bayern/PSG wanted him. lmfao.

Let's get Paredes yo. Gedson Fernandes. Lucas Moura.

Sure, but Dest being benched is equally not a massive problem. Nobody even heard of Reguilon in 18/19, spent all his time in Castilla prior to that and he was instantly better than Marcelo and never stood out as terrible in bigger matches.
If Koeman rates him it's a fair shot and can always sell. Him being American you'll always find a buyer for a fee as low as 20 so no money lost.

Bayern recruitment is great. When you get a player they want to sign badly, it's always a positive sign. Doesn't mean he can't be bad. But it's enough to start on an optimistic note with this player.

You said 'both CL finalists' as if being a finalist indicates a guarantee of a good scouting department. Rubbish argument.

mc_lovin

I just looked up his numbers: he played the 8th most minutes last season for Ajax - at 18/19. That he didnt start this season was only logical in view of his imminent transfer (Bayern was all over him since january).

Hes a decent talent and we badly needed a RB. Thats enough for me.

Laplacian

Sure, but Dest being benched is equally not a massive problem. Nobody even heard of Reguilon in 18/19, spent all his time in Castilla prior to that and he was instantly better than Marcelo and never stood out as terrible in bigger matches.
If Koeman rates him it's a fair shot and can always sell. Him being American you'll always find a buyer for a fee as low as 20 so no money lost.

You said 'both CL finalists' as if being a finalist indicates a guarantee of a good scouting department. Rubbish argument.

Oh yeah Koeman, the manager infamous for his incredible squad building for the clubs he's managed in the past.

Good point about Reguillon though.

serghei

Lol. It's often a positive sign when a player draws attention from the biggest teams in Europe. As usual, you start nitpicking everything to start up another useless argument.

Home of Barca Fans