Sergiño Dest

JedBanker

This guy cant even get the fundementals right, poor control, god awful decision making, he is everywhere where he shouldnt be no where where he needs to be, cant cross for shit, poor in defense, and has his signature bumbling dribbling move which bamboozles himself as much as the defenders. He will end up playing for a team like Betis or maybe some EPL team will throw large amounts of money, needless to say at some point in his career, it will be a shock that he used to play for Barca.

mc_lovin

This guy cant even get the fundementals right, poor control, god awful decision making, he is everywhere where he shouldnt be no where where he needs to be, cant cross for shit, poor in defense, and has his signature bumbling dribbling move which bamboozles himself as much as the defenders. He will end up playing for a team like Betis or maybe some EPL team will throw large amounts of money, needless to say at some point in his career, it will be a shock that he used to play for Barca.

That's the eternal question about youngsters: is it a lack of experience or a lack of talent? Impossible to answer right now (at least for me). I liked him vs Sociedad and thought he was shocking vs Bilbao. That's life.

malvolio

That's the eternal question about youngsters: is it a lack of experience or a lack of talent? Impossible to answer right now (at least for me). I liked him vs Sociedad and thought he was shocking vs Bilbao. That's life.

what did you like vs sociedad? he was as dead as last night. the fact that we won vs sociedad just skews your opinion of him.

enough with the whole youngster theory. if you're good you show it. maybe not every match like a senior player does, but every other game at least.

Total-Football

The real disaster is that he is miles ahead of the other right backs in barcelona, including the bum sold to Tottenham. Mediocrity is the new norm here

Home of Barca Fans