Sergio Agüero

André

Aguero could reach 35-40 goals this season. Monster.
This is going to be the best season of his career. He also has a lot of assists. 6 in EPL and 3 in UCL.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
When he scores already, later during the match he tries beautiful (but unnecessary things, such as lobs, backheels, etc.)
If he could stay cool all the time, man he would have grabbed around 40 goals per season

André

Best player in the world ATM, IMO.

I fucking love Aguero, he is my favourite #9 but..

cr7.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I fucking love Aguero, he is my favourite #9 but..

cr7.jpg
Maybe, but I find Ronaldo ridiculously boring to watch, he is just a goal machine, nothing more or less. Agüero reminds me so much of Messi and therefore I love to watch him play, especially now that Messi is injured.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Best player in the world ATM, IMO.

Messi on 37% is better than Aguero and I mean that. Last year he was shit. This season he is beasting it up I have to say but so is Diego Costa.. does that make him the best player in the world? No of course not now stop saying such things

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Messi on 37% is better than Aguero and I mean that. Last year he was shit. This season he is beasting it up I have to say but so is Diego Costa.. does that make him the best player in the world? No of course not now stop saying such things

Aguero is so much more than the pure goal scorer that Diego Costa is. Also, notice that I wrote "IMO". "IMO". One more time so y'all can finally understand? Okay, "IMO".

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Aguero is so much more than the pure goal scorer that Diego Costa is. Also, notice that I wrote "IMO". "IMO". One more time so y'all can finally understand? Okay, "IMO".

Aguero best in the world.. well it is your opinion I guess

Home of Barca Fans